Select Page

Logan WescottLogan Wescott was selected to be the Student of the Game for the Friday, January 24th’s men’s basketball game when Winona State takes on Southwest Minnesota State University.

Wescott’s journey began when he started to get involved halfway through his junior year. He joined the American Marketing Association (AMA), which he says changed his life. It opened doors to countless opportunities and led him to decide that he wanted to make a larger impact on campus. Following this decision, Wescott joined the Sales Team and immediately ran for and earned a spot in Student Senate, the governing body of Winona State University.

“Being able to fully immerse myself within these organizations and surround myself with individuals who are constantly working to create their more made me realize this is where I want to be. The pride I have for Winona State has been cultivated through the organizations, individuals, and experiences I have encountered during my time here. I am lucky to get to consider myself a Warrior.”

Logan Wescott is majoring in Business Administration and Marketing and has a minor in professional selling. He graduates May 2019.

Student of the Game, started in the Fall of 2017, highlights students who have worked to make the College of Business a better place for students and faculty. Recipients of the award are chosen by the Deans Advisory Board in coordination with College of Business faculty.