The College of Business has chosen three alumni to showcase very diverse backgrounds and career paths, ranging from education to a startup business promoting professional development.
Carole Burton – My More is Empowering Women
Carole Burton ’90 graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. Burton went on to work in Sales and Procurement for Retail and Industrial Manufacturing. After an extensive career in the Twin Cities, she decided was time to Create Her More and start a professional development company, Radiance Resources. Radiance Resources offers “Tools, Training & Research for Leaders of employees in traditional and virtual workplace relationships.” Connect with Carole on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Waihon Liew – My More is Breaking the Cycle of Poverty
Dave Rubenstein – My More is Fighting Global Warming
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Digital Ethics: Doing the Right Thing With Data - February 26, 2020
- Expanding Perspectives featuring Black on Both Sides - February 14, 2020
- Pi Sigma Epsilon – A Small Business - February 12, 2020
- Beyond Borders - February 10, 2020
- The Create Your More Banquet - January 17, 2020