The College of Business has chosen three alumni to showcase very diverse backgrounds and career paths, ranging from education to a startup business promoting professional development.
Carole Burton – My More is Empowering Women
Carole Burton ’90 graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. Burton went on to work in Sales and Procurement for Retail and Industrial Manufacturing. After an extensive career in the Twin Cities, she decided was time to Create Her More and start a professional development company, Radiance Resources. Radiance Resources offers “Tools, Training & Research for Leaders of employees in traditional and virtual workplace relationships.” Connect with Carole on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Waihon Liew – My More is Breaking the Cycle of Poverty
Dave Rubenstein – My More is Fighting Global Warming
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Fall 2019 College of Business Induction Ceremony - September 26, 2019
- Bridget Doran: Creating My More via a Summer Internship in Chicago! - September 26, 2019
- Ben Whiting: From Street Performer to Fortune 50 Business Consultant - September 26, 2019
- Finance @ Noon: What’s Wall Street Really Like? - September 26, 2019
- Creating More in the Mississippi - September 19, 2019