The College of Business has chosen three alumni to showcase very diverse backgrounds and career paths, ranging from education to a startup business promoting professional development.
Carole Burton – My More is Empowering Women
Carole Burton ’90 graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. Burton went on to work in Sales and Procurement for Retail and Industrial Manufacturing. After an extensive career in the Twin Cities, she decided was time to Create Her More and start a professional development company, Radiance Resources. Radiance Resources offers “Tools, Training & Research for Leaders of employees in traditional and virtual workplace relationships.” Connect with Carole on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Waihon Liew – My More is Breaking the Cycle of Poverty
Dave Rubenstein – My More is Fighting Global Warming
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Save the Date: Alumni Engagement Day - June 24, 2019
- Allen Richardson ’19 Giving Time and Gaining Success - June 10, 2019
- Mark Ryan Room Dedication - May 31, 2019
- Leadership Through JAZZ! - May 24, 2019
- John Latsch Leadership Academy Induction Ceremony - May 23, 2019