It was a great time to reflect and celebrate each other’s accomplishments as we wrapped up another year this past May.
Our College of Business motto of “Create Your More” has truly become a lifestyle for both students and faculty alike. Each year we celebrate this with a social media campaign to hear from students and faculty how they are creating their more!
Last Spring Semester, the #CreateYourMore campaign ran April 22nd-24th. We encouraged all students and faculty to participate. We asked them to share their personal accounts of how they were creating their more. Everyone who shared were entered into a giveaway for WSU bookstore prizes.
We had 3 winners!
Thank you to all who participated. We’re celebrating our students and faculty by recognizing the ways they have created their more!
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Fall 2019 College of Business Induction Ceremony - September 26, 2019
- Bridget Doran: Creating My More via a Summer Internship in Chicago! - September 26, 2019
- Ben Whiting: From Street Performer to Fortune 50 Business Consultant - September 26, 2019
- Finance @ Noon: What’s Wall Street Really Like? - September 26, 2019
- Creating More in the Mississippi - September 19, 2019