The Dean’s Advisory Board (DAB) hosted a Create Your More picnic for student clubs to welcome new freshman in the College of Business and give them opportunities to get to know each other. Over 150 students attended, with a variety of undeclared and declared majors!
Students were able to make their own trail mix by picking up a new ingredient from each club’s table. People grouped together to mingle with faculty and staff, gather information about clubs from club presidents and executive board members and play various lawn games.
If you are a freshman this year at Winona State, whether you have declared a major in the College of Business or not, get involved! Check out a few clubs to find what you’re interested in, make connections with your peers and faculty and explore all the great networking opportunities available to you.
Written by Janae Mann, Senior, Marketing and Creative Writing
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Fall 2019 College of Business Induction Ceremony - September 26, 2019
- Bridget Doran: Creating My More via a Summer Internship in Chicago! - September 26, 2019
- Ben Whiting: From Street Performer to Fortune 50 Business Consultant - September 26, 2019
- Finance @ Noon: What’s Wall Street Really Like? - September 26, 2019
- Creating More in the Mississippi - September 19, 2019