The Dean’s Advisory Board (DAB) hosted a Create Your More picnic for student clubs to welcome new freshman in the College of Business and give them opportunities to get to know each other. Over 150 students attended, with a variety of undeclared and declared majors!
Students were able to make their own trail mix by picking up a new ingredient from each club’s table. People grouped together to mingle with faculty and staff, gather information about clubs from club presidents and executive board members and play various lawn games.
If you are a freshman this year at Winona State, whether you have declared a major in the College of Business or not, get involved! Check out a few clubs to find what you’re interested in, make connections with your peers and faculty and explore all the great networking opportunities available to you.
Written by Janae Mann, Senior, Marketing and Creative Writing
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Networking and Making Connections with Etiquette! - April 7, 2020
- Why You Should Care About Green Hair - March 31, 2020
- Digital Ethics: Doing the Right Thing With Data - February 26, 2020
- Expanding Perspectives featuring Black on Both Sides - February 14, 2020
- Pi Sigma Epsilon – A Small Business - February 12, 2020