Katelyn Gladem ’20, a Winona State University Marketing major and Sales minor, is the person behind the whiteboard that many students get to see as they walk through the College of Business. She has held multiple leadership roles; President of the American Marketing Association, co-captain of the Sales Team, a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, and secretary of the Dean’s Advisory Board.
Get involved early because you never know who you’re going to meet and the opportunities that they will present to you. Networking is very important and building relationships with your peers can help you with your future career.
College of Business
Latest posts by College of Business (see all)
- Networking and Making Connections with Etiquette! - April 7, 2020
- Why You Should Care About Green Hair - March 31, 2020
- Digital Ethics: Doing the Right Thing With Data - February 26, 2020
- Expanding Perspectives featuring Black on Both Sides - February 14, 2020
- Pi Sigma Epsilon – A Small Business - February 12, 2020