Mallorie LynnWhy I chose Biology at WSU
I chose Biology at WSU because I wanted a degree that would allow me to pursue my dream of working with animals, but was also affordable and close to home.

What I gained from my experience in the Biology Department
I had many valuable and enjoyable experiences through WSU’s Biology Department. I met my best friends, networked with professionals, and learned hands-on skills that I will be able to utilize throughout my future career. I was able to travel across the world through a travel study to Tanzania and gain an even stronger appreciation and understanding for wildlife and other cultures. Above all, I had the opportunity to create memories and relationships that will last a lifetime.

What I am doing after graduation
Following graduation, I plan to move to the Twin Cities area to pursue a career with wildlife or companion animals. I then plan on applying to graduate school and pursuing a Master’s degree in anthrozoology.

The following two tabs change content below.
Winona State University Communications Office manages media relations for the university as well as external and internal communications, connecting with local and regional media outlets in Winona, Rochester, La Crosse and the Twin Cities

Latest posts by Winona State University Communications (see all)