Shannon MouaWhy I chose Biology at WSU
Because I am very curious, I thought that Biology was a great field to choose to understand Life and Mother Nature. Choosing this Major in Winona State University was a really good choice given from my parents after having my brother as a WSU alumni.

What I gained from my experience in the Biology Department
I truly gained a lot. Coming from France,  meeting new classmates in a different setting was a great way to get out of my comfort zone. My experience with professors was also great throughout these 3 years and a half. Thank you to my Advisor Doctor Hines for all the advices and support given as well as to the other professors.

What will I be doing after graduation?
After graduation, I plan on finding a job in a medical setting then pursue graduate school after a year or two. I would like to know what is really made for me before applying to grad school.

The following two tabs change content below.
Winona State University Communications Office manages media relations for the university as well as external and internal communications, connecting with local and regional media outlets in Winona, Rochester, La Crosse and the Twin Cities

Latest posts by Winona State University Communications (see all)