As we look back on our last days at Mountainfilm 2019, our reviewers reflect on some of the festival’s most impactful films and moments:
- Finding Home in Boomtown (2019, dir. Matthew Maxwell) review by Harrison McCormick
- 17 Blocks (2019, dir. Davy Rothbart) review by Veronica Johnson and Joe Van Ryn
- Gay Chorus Deep South (2019, dir. Charles Rodrigues) review by Brittney Bluhm
- What Now?: A 2019 Mountainfilm Talk with Tom Shadyac and Cherly Strayed recap by Brynn Artley
- Ascending Afghanistan (2019, dir. Erick Osterholm) review by Madeline Peterson
The following two tabs change content below.
Currently majoring in Film Studies at Winona State University.
Latest posts by Amy Stoulil (see all)
- Mountainfilm 2019: Looking Back - June 5, 2019
- Tigerland (2019, dir. Ross Kauffman): Mountainfilm Review - June 2, 2019
- The Railroader (2019, dir. Russell Bush): Mountainfilm Review - May 26, 2019